Fairfield Health & Fitness Expo – EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Non-refundable Exhibitor Fee: (Checks Payable to the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce or credit card accepted):
- Chamber Member: $250
- Non-Chamber Member: $325
- Electrical Hook Up: additional $35 (limited availability-must be reserved in advance)
- Display your own banner above Expo space: $100
- $50 Early Bird Discount for PAID registrations received by February 2nd.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW with credit card payment
Deadline for receiving registrations with non-refundable payments: March 6, 2020.
Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be claimed or made for any reason, including but not limited to, the failure of the exhibitor to appear. In the event of severe weather conditions, causing safety concerns, or other unforeseen circumstances out of the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce’s control, that results in the cancellation of this event, as determined by the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and/or Fairfield University, please note that exhibit vendor fees and sponsorships are non-refundable.
Eligibility: Exhibitors applying are asked to submit web address or facebook page, so that the committee may acquaint themselves with your organization. We reserve the right to limit the number of exhibitors representing similar businesses, but do not guarantee exclusivity to any exhibitor.
- Saturday, March 14, 2020
- 11:00 am—4:00 pm
- Set-up begins at 9:00 am
- Snow or Shine (there isn’t a snow date and fees are non-refundable)
- Fairfield University RecPlex, 1073 N. Benson Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
- Event is free and open to the public
- Check-in will start at 9:00 AM at the Fairfield Chamber’s table located the lobby of the RecPlex. Exhibitors will be given their table assignments at the time of check in.
- Space Assignment: Exhibitors will be notified of their assigned space at sign-in, the morning of the event. Assigned spaces cannot be changed, transferred or sold. Booth assignment is at the discretion of the event coordinator. Exhibitor booth space is for the sole use of the business listed on application and can not be shared or transferred to another without written permission from event coordinator. Booth spaces have been assigned in advance, to balance the exhibitors to the best of our ability—as such, we will not have an opportunity to move pre-assigned booths.
- If you requested in advance and paid for access to an electrical hook up please bring a heavy-duty extension cord. We cannot accommodate last minute requests for electrical access.
- You will be provided with one 6’ table with a white tablecloth and two chairs.
- All tables, chairs, displays or equipment must have rubber or felt feet so as not to damage the floors of the RecPlex facility. Absolutely no signage can be taped or tacked to the walls.
- The expectation is that all exhibits will remain set up until 4 PM—the advertised closing time. Breaking down of booths early is not permitted. This will jeopardize your participation in future events.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for the cleanup of his or her assign space.
- Exhibitors can temporarily unload along the driveway and street, and then move your vehicle to the parking garage across the street from the RecPlex. Parking is free.
Temporary Health Permit:
- Exhibitors selling food or drink products or giving out samples must acquire a Temporary Food License from the Town of Fairfield Health Department, 203-256-3020. An additional application fee is payable directly to the Town of Fairfield Health Department.
- Exhibitors offering only individually prepackaged items and no samples are exempt from this requirement.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own insurance. The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce, Fairfield University and Town of Fairfield will not be held responsible for damage, loss or accidents.
Hold Harmless Agreement—Indemnity Provision:
- The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and its Board of Directors, Fairfield University and the Town of Fairfield or any associated parties, partners, sponsors, members or affiliates of the aforementioned parties of the Event, assume no responsibility for damage, theft or loss of exhibitor property or display, and the exhibitor agrees to provide complete indemnity of the aforementioned parties and affiliates in any and all events, including accident, injury or loss of property.
- By participating in the Health & Fitness Expo, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless and defend the aforementioned parties from all suites, claims, injury or damage or losses of any nature arising out of this Exhibitor Agreement or the Health & Fitness Expo.
PROMOTING THIS EVENT
The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce will heavily promoted this event on their website, WEBE108 & WICC, online public calendars, a banner over Sherman Green, postcards, press releases, paid blog posts and social media.
Exhibitors are encouraged to promote their participation in this event to their databases, on their websites, at their offices/businesses and through social media.
Print out a flyer to post at your business or practice!
REGISTER ONLINE NOW with credit card payment